Terms & Conditions
1. Managing Agent. Owner appoints Agent to exclusively monitor the boat dock located at the service address listed on this form (otherwise known as the “Premises”). Agent accepts the appointment and agrees to provide the services as outlined in this Agreement. Owner agrees to pay all reasonable expenses in connection with those services as outlined in this Agreement. Agent agrees to use due diligence and act under reasonable care during the performance of this contract and in all matters involved with the monitoring of this property.
2. Agent’s Responsibilities. Owner grants Agent full authority to do any and all lawful things necessary for the fulfillment of this Agreement, including the following:
i. To use diligence in monitoring the positioning of the dock in reference to the fluctuation of the water levels of the lake; if for some reason the dock gets damaged or disengaged from the shore due to inclement weather, it will then become a maintenance call to rescue the dock.
Rescues are not included in the monitoring fee.
ii. To render to Owner a monthly accounting of the status of the dock location;
iii. To relocate the dock on the premises should it be deemed necessary;
iii. To communicate to Owner any repairs that may be needed.
3. Agent Liability. Owner agrees to hold Agent harmless from any claims, charges, debts, demands and lawsuits. Agent is not liable for the theft of any personal property, equipment or parts.
4. Repairs & Rescue. Agent agrees to monitor the dock and report any potential repairs that may be needed. No repairs are included in this Agreement. Dock rescue is not included in this Agreement.
5. Termination. The parties may terminate this agreement by mutual agreement at any time.
6. Representations and Warranties. Both Parties represent that they are fully authorized to enter into this Agreement. The performance and obligations of either Party will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party or violate any other agreement between the Parties, individually, and any other person, organization, or business or any law or governmental regulation.
7. 6-Month Service Period. The service period for a 6-month Agreement begins April 1st and ends September 30th.
8. VIP Monitoring Package Seasonal Storm Check Service. Seasonal Storm Checks are performed when severe winds are present and threaten the equipment’s ability to secure the positioning of the dock. The service period for a Seasonal Storm Check Agreement begins April 1st and ends September 30th for our VIP Monitoring Packages.